Much of the correspondence is thought to have been examined by HMC and the pencil numbering (bundle/items) is attributed to HMC. Some correspondence apparently treated as part of this sequence (by HMC ?) was subsequently put under the Separate Estates or classes such as Public Office.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 205 LC000TN/7
- Former ReferenceGB 205 WYL100/C
- Dates of Creation1594-1798
- Physical Description6900 items
Other Finding Aids
The calendar lists in detail only a fraction of the correspondence. For the rest see a rough list in MS. by Miss Foster describing the contents of boxes. (this is kept with the correspondence Room 2 Shelf P4/4).
Rough lists available.