With plan annexed; to Messrs. Samuel Wasse Higginbottom, John Wycherley and Charles Wycherley, of mines and seams called Wall and Bench Arley or Yard seam and Premier or 5ft. seam, and clay under lands in Pentrobin township, Hawarden for term of 21 years at £600 per annum dead rent (other rents and royalties, specified).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-HA/E/1/42
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/HA/936
- Dates of Creation22 Jan 1891
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).