Correspondence of Burton's Tailoring with or about the Shatnes Research Laboratory on the question of clothing for Orthodox Jews, 1955-6.
Correspondence of Burton's Tailoring about clothing for Orthodox Jews
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/96
- Dates of Creation1955-1956
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder and 1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.