Election campaign literature collected by the main library.
GENERAL ELECTION 1987
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0738
- Dates of Creation1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description8 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In the 1987 General Election the Conservative Party won with 13,760,583 votes(42.3 per cent). The Labour Party gained 10,029,807 votes (35.2 per cent), the Liberal Party7,341,633 votes (22.5 per cent) and the Social Democratic Party 2,905,340 votes(10.3 per cent).
Other Finding Aids
Bound handlist and list ondatabase available
Conditions Governing Use