Two envelopes addressed to Oswald Adalbert Sickert (1828 – 1885), one date stamped on back London Jan 1 1872, and addressed to Oswald Sickert esq, 18 Hanover Terrace, Notting Hill London W. The other envelope is addressed to Oswald at Altona Post Restante. Also included is a blue paper notebook cover with a red star design on it. A label on the outer side reads 'Oswald A. Sickert 1837' (when Oswald was aged 9).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SFC/2/1/2/2
- Dates of Creation1837-1879
- Physical Description1 folder