Various of W.R. Sickert's artwork reproduced in journals, newspapers and magazines - The Whirlwind, Vanity Fair, The New Age, The Cambridge Observer. These were purchased/given? to Islington Council as part of the Florence Holland (nee Pash) deceased estate. See letter to Lewis Renateau (nephew of Florence Holland) from Messrs Palmere Romain & Romain, listing the items (S/SFC/2/1/9/1). Includes other artists' work that influenced W.R. Sickert - Philip Wilson Steer, James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Sidney Starr.
The Whirlwind, Vanity Fair, The New Age & The Cambridge Observer
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1032-s/sfc/s/sfc/1/9/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SFC/1/9/1
- Dates of Creation1890-1911
- Physical Description1 Box of 22 items