Photographs of the dislodged weathervane
on the ground where it fell during
the gales. See also P143/24/N1/1.
Also photographs of the spire and roof
12 photographs, with negatives.
1. Dislodged weathervane lying on path.
2. Dislodged weathervane as above, from
a different direction.
3. Dislodged weathervane as above.
4. Burford Church spire.
5. Burford Church spire.
6. Section of church roof showing storm
7. Wrought iron support for weathervane
lying on the ground.
8. Close-up of inscription on the fly of
the weathervane, with a transcription
on the back of the photograph.
9. Section of church roof showing storm
10.Wrought iron support for the
11.Section of roof showing storm damage.
12.Weathervane on path alongside the