The papers of Percy Simpson including:
- material concerning the history of the English Faculty Library containing: Percy Simpson's notes on the subject; printed regulations for the English School; some letters; lists of readers, new members, books and fines; a notice about missing books, etc., 1915-29, n.d.
- photographic reproductions of printed books, early 20th century
- printed items, some annotated, including articles, proofs, reviews, etc., early 20th century
- transcripts of manuscripts and early printed books, etc., late 19th-early 20th century
- papers relating to Simpson's work on Ben Jonson, 1934-7, n.d.