1. Thynne Howe Gwynne the younger of
Gwernvale House, Brecknock, Esq.
2. Arabella Gorges of Gloucester,
3. Revd Joseph Bonner Cheston of
Gloucester, clerk, and Henry
Wellington of Brecknock, Esq.
4. Peter Still and James Somerville
Fownes of Lincolns Inn, gents
5. Robert Holliday
6. John Bishop
7. Willoughby Rackham (trustee)
8. John Jordan Ansell of Fulbrook, gent.
Property: Messuage, cottage, gardens and
lands (33 acres): Charles Close, Tylers
Grove Wood, Tylers Pasture, Water Close
Pasture, Upper Punter's Wood and
Punter's Close in Asthall (deeds of
lease & release of 1810 are recited).