Contains unfinished artwork for the picture book. The artwork varies from line drawings, sketch watercolour examples, colour roughs, to nearly-finished artwork. Items of nearly-finished artwork contain small sections that are not quite finished. Some of the unfinished artwork portrays an alternative image to the final publication, for example the background may be different or the characters may be in different positions. Jan Ormerod created these images as samples for the first edition of the book (the final artwork for which can be found in JO/01/04). These samples are also unfinished.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 JO/01/02
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1981]
- Physical Description11 items