evidence given by John Ilputt’, John Scattok, Robert Rutter, William Clerke, John Panton, Henry Strynger, Robert Fletcher, Robert Dolben, Hugh Smalwod, Nicholas Fox, Nicholas Dutton, Roger Asheton, Henry ap William and Thomas Birchynshaw, on behalf of Saunder Salesbury, son of Robert Salesbury, defending his right to messuages and lands in Denbigh against the claim of his nephew, Henry Salesbury, son of John Salesbury.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/1136
- Dates of Creation1 Oct 1499
- Physical Description1 item