kept by Charles S Mainwaring containing notes on the law and various court cases, an inventory of furniture once at Llaethwryd with notes on its later location, notes on grouse killed in 1879, comments on proposed light railway from Betws y Coed to Corwen (1904), and times of ?trains from Betws-y-Coed and Blaenau Ffestiniog to Corwen and Rhyl.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/1732
- Dates of Creation1860-c. 1905
- Physical Description1 vol.