Writ of praecipe for performance of terms of a final concord levied between John Conway, Bt. And Henry Conway, esq., on the one part and William Glynn, Bt., and Thomas Lloyd on the other part in respect of the manor of Prestatyn with appurtenances and the site of Rhuddlan Castle and 84 messuages, 3 water corn mills, 75 gardens, 5 orchards, 1000 acres of land, 500 acres of meadow, 1000 acres of pasture, 50 acres of wood, 200 acres of furze and heath, 40s. rent, common of pasture and turbary in Prestatyn, Rhuddlan and St. Asaph, co. Flint.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/724
- Dates of Creationn.d. [17th cent]
- Physical Description1 item