Made by Sir John Salusbury, knight, Foulke Lloid, esq., Tudder ap Robert, esq., and Lewis ap Gruffith ap Ieuan, gent., in a dispute between Robert Salusbury of Alltvaynan, co. Denbigh, gent’, and Thomas Myvot of Henllan, co. Denbigh over a seat in the chancel of Henllan church.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/201
- Dates of Creation25 Apr 1560
- Physical Description1 item