containing notes on and sketches of old houses in the Clwyd area (including Plas Coch y Waen, Fron Yw, Gledlom, Faenol Fawr, Faenol Fach, Wigfair, Bodeugan, Plas Clough, Plas Chambres, Plas Harri (Llannefydd), Plas Llangwyfan, Plas Ucha (Llanfair DC), Pentre Halkyn Old Hall, Perthewig, Bachygraig, Pwllhalog, Ty’n Rhyl, Plas Ashpool) with notes on the families connected with them and their coats of arms and notes on some place-names; also newscutting relating to Gwrych Castle. Compiled by ?C S Mainwaring.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/1737
- Dates of Creationc.1905-1925
- Physical Description1 vol.