Made by Lewes ap Gruffith ap Ieuan, Foulk ap Thomas ap Gronw, Richard ap (?William) and Henry ap Robert ap Ieuan, gentn, in a dispute between Robert Salesbury, son of Robert Salesbury of Henllan, deceased, and Richard Rosyndall alias Lloyd of Denbigh, gent., concerning a burgage in Denbigh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/GA/156
- Dates of Creation6 Dec 1560
- Physical Description1 item