Photographs given to the Crafts Study Centre (or otherwise acquired) separately from archival material.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2941 PHO
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 Timecare box.
Scope and Content
- PHO/1 Winchcombe Pottery buildings, 
- PHO/2 Fred Gardiner, [1950s?]
- PHO/3 Michael Cardew by Clive Boursnell, 
- PHO/4 Photographs of Ethel Mairet spinning, [c.1945]
- PHO/5 Photographs and calling card of Elizabeth Peacock, [1930s-1960s?]
- PHO/6 Ladi Kwali at the Royal College of Art by Jane Bown, [1960s]
- PHO/7 Fred Partridge, [c.1936]
- PHO/8 Charlotte Bawden, [1930s?]
- PHO/9 Pots by Katharine Pleydell-Bouverie, [1970s]
- PHO/10 Donald Jackson and David Williams, [1970s]
- PHO/11 Katharine Pleydell-Bouverie's workshop at Kilmington Manor, [1950s?]
- PHO/12 Advertisement featuring Bernard Leach, 1953
- PHO/13 Snapshots of Michael Cardew's course at Wenford Bridge, 1959
- PHO/14 Photographs and cuttings re the Quantock Weavers, 1951-1976
- PHO/15 Photographs of pieces made by Cecil Jordan, wood turner, 1970s-1990s
- PHO/16 Photograph of Susan Bosence in old age [c.1980]
Archive material may be viewed by appointment only.
This entry was compiled by Greta Bertram, Crafts Study Centre Curator, June 2020.
Other Finding Aids
Catalogue on Crafts Study Centre database. A pdf copy is available on request.
Conditions Governing Use
Written permission must be sought before any archival material is published.