Minute books 1934-1958; Financial records 1919-1943; Correspondence 1919-1947; Agreements 1916-1931; Price Lists 1918-1923; Conciliation and compensation papers 1906-1947; Circulars and publications 1921-1947
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/2
- Dates of Creation1906-1958
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Abercynon Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.