Contains letters over the journal Phycologia; Issues of the Journal and Assistant Editor; ballots and summary of nominations for seats on the council for 1969; list of the Executive and their terms of office; information regarding papers for the journal; application for membership; note to members on the changing of the style and format of Phycologia; note on the elections of the presidents; information on proposed new articles of organization; ballot forms and summary of nominations for the Executive Council; photocopy of an invoice; and correspondence over work for a graduate student.
Information regarding the International Phycological Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb986-lund/lund/1/4/40
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 986 LUND/1/4/40
- Dates of Creation23 Dec 1968- 16 Nov 1970
- Physical Description32 itemsContains printed and photocopied documents. Also contains letter printed on University of Washington, International Phycological Society, and the University of British Columbia header paper.