Annual reports and Research Reports of the Central District.
Manchester Area Health Authority (Teaching)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/9/5
- Former ReferenceGB 133 J a 5
- Dates of Creation1973-1980
- Physical Description8 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Manchester Area Health Authority (Teaching) was created in 1974 as the result of a major NHS reorganisation. It was divided into three sub-areas for North, Central and South Manchester. The Authority had overall responsibility for health services in the city of Manchester.