Correspondence between William Brockbank and the City Librarians of Lancaster and Liverpool, concerning the Seward Medallion, struck in 1796, together with photographs of both sides of the medallion.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/4/1/5
- Dates of CreationNov-Dec 1948
- Physical Description14.5 cms x 15.5 cms (photographs) 8 pieces, 6 letters and 2 b & w photographs photographs in melinex wallet.