From W.J. Rutherford to EBL, discusses the medical society founded at Warrington in 1770, notes communication links between Warrington and Scotland, also notes Warrington's involvement in bodysnatching recent discovery of osteological specimens on site of old Warrington Dispensary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/3/4/4
- Dates of Creation22 Dec 1934
- Physical Description1 sheet