Two versions of The Manchester and Salford Formulary, issued by the Manchester Medical (and Panel) Committee, and approved by the Manchester and Salford Medical and Pharmaceutical Committees. The Formulary was drawn up in 1923 to provide uniformity in prescribing and dispensing. It gives instructions for writing prescriptions and lists the formulae for standard prescriptions. The Formulary was revised in 1927.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/11/2/4
- Dates of Creation1923-1927
- Physical Description2 items