LIST OF DEBTS: Edward Ashworth, deceased list of debts from the estate:
1. Thomas Lewis, City Steam Mills, Bangor, for corn £1.11s. 2p.
2. Jones Bros. coachbuilders, Bangor, for repairs to carriages £38. 5s.
3. Jones & Son's, chemist, Menai Bridge for medicines £7.8s.10p.
4. John Edwards, painter, Menai Bridge, 6s.6p.
5. Evan Parry, builder, Menai Bridge, £53.12s.11p.
6. Griffith House, The Bee Hive, Bangor, £8.16s.8p.
7. Howe & Barlow, 33 King Street, Manchester, £28.9s
8. Evans & Sons Co, 155 High Street, Bangor, £6.10s. 9p.
9. Davis & Foster, Sorne House, Bangor, £2.4s.6p.
10. Hillman House, jewellers, Bangor, £1.14s.6p
11. Turner & Co, 36 Dalton Street, Manchester, 18s.
12. Robert Roberts, 13 Garth Road, Bangor, for newspapers, £. 5s.2p.
13. Rowlands House, wine merchants, Bangor, £2.4s.
14. Andrew Owen, 22 Cadnant Road, Menai Bridge, £1.5s.
15. Bryn's Hall Colliery Co Ltd, Bryn Hall Collieries, Wigan, £6.19s.6p.