1. Mrs Hannah Travis Ashworth of Bryn y Menai, Anglesey, widow, Edward Lewis Ashworth, solicitor of Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, Tom Ashworth of Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, William Thornton Jones, solicitor of Chauntrey House, Beaumaris [vendors].
2. Mr Charles Copley Singleton, 4 Chapel Walks, Manchester, solicitor [purchaser].
3. John White, Swinton, Lancashire, deceased. Will dated 5 Feb. 1878 bequeathing legacies to his four daughters, Sarah Ann Worsley, Eliza Lomas, Alice Hadfield and Jane White devised his estate, Highfield Estate derived from John White Grandfather, Edward Worsley. Hiram Lomas Junior, Eliza Lomas son [testators].
COPY DRAFT CONVEYANCE: Reversionary interest of Mr Hirmas Lomas Junior under the Will of John White deceased. Indenture 22 Oct 1907. Of the testators Sarah Ann Worsley died 10 Apr. 1889. Hiram Lomas son of Eliza Lomas made default in payment of the sum £250. Vendors have agreed to sell the outstanding payment of the mortgage £260. The purchaser has agreed to purchase the mortgage on the assets of Hiram Lomas life assurance for the sum of £300 and under the annual premium of £6.3s.
1. £186 Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway 3% preference stock.
2. £310 Manchester Corporation 4% consolidation stock.
3. £1500 advance upon mortgage of certain hereditaments and premises situate off Highfield Road, Seedley.
4. £670 Baker Street and Waterloo Railway 4% debenture stock
5. £10 cash in bank
Witnesses: Thomas Jackson, clerk, solicitor Hughie Owen, clerk, solicitor George Baylis, solicitor.