1. Herbert Frood esq. Rye Hall, Chapel on le Frith, Derbyshire, Merchant.
2. Mrs Florence Edith Frood, wife of Herbert Frood, esq., Rye Hall, Chapel on le Frith, Derbyshire.
3. Edmund Ashworth, esq. Bryn y Menai
COPY MORTGAGE: of Frood's Annuity and life interest to secure £250 and interest at a payment of £5 per centum per annum set
6 Jun. 1904.
Signed in the presence of W.J. Andrew, Manchester, solicitor.
1. Mrs Hannah Travis Ashworth of Bryn y Menai, Anglesey, widow, Edward Lewis Ashworth, solicitor of Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, Tom Ashworth of Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, William Thornton Jones, solicitor of Chauntrey House, Beaumaris [transferors]
2. The Lancashire and Yorkshire, Revisionary Interest Co. Ltd., 1 Booth Street, Manchester[company]
£250 is still owned to the transferors but interest of the same has been paid. The company have agreed to pay the transferors £250 mortgage debt 18 Jul. 1910.
Witnesses Annie Owen, Bryn y Menai, spinster, Thomas Jackson, Messrs Ashworth & Inman solicitor s, clerk, Ethel B. Claye, Chauntry House, Beaumaris.