1. Edward Lewis Ashworth, Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, solicitor, Tom Ashworth, esq. Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, Richard Redfern Ashworth, Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, solicitor, Frank Radford Ashworth, esq. Pendle the Vale, Bowden, Cheshire, Alice Ashworth, Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, spinster, Edmund Ashworth Radford, 3 York Street, Manchester, chartered accountant, Jane Ashworth, Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, spinster, Harriett Lewis Ashworth, Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, spinster, Eleanor Turner, Cranford, Oatlands Chase, Weybridge, Surrey, wife of Henry Turner, ship owner, John Ashworth esq., Springfield's Farm, Aston Rogers, Worthen, Salop, Hannah May Turner, White House, Walton on Thames, Surrey, wife of Alfred Charles Turner, insurance broker, George Edward Radford esq., Lilac Seaton, Devon, Ada Pratt, of Scunthorpe, 13 Sea Road Heaton Moor, wife of Charles Newton Pratt, solicitor, Lilian Ledward, Vale House, Bowden, wife of Harold Ledward, merchant, Kate Gaunt, Letchword Lodge, Letchword, Hertfordshire, wife of Walter Henry Gaunt, land agent, Mary Ashworth, Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, spinster [vendors]
2. Edward Lewis Ashworth, Boothfield, Knutsford, Cheshire, solicitor, Tom Ashworth, esq. Heathwood, Heald Road, Bowden, Cheshire, William Thornton Jones, Beaumaris, Anglesey [trustees]
3. George Baylis, Bangor, Caernarvonshire, solicitor [grantee]
4. Edmund Ashworth, late of Bryn y Menai, Anglesey, deceased [testator]
DRAFT CONVEYANCE: Freehold hereditaments in the parish of Llandegfan in the county of Anglesey. The testator gave property to his wife Hannah Travis Ashworth, property in Bryn y Menai, with outbuildings and gardens also the farm known as Borthwen, in the parish of Llandegfan with an annuity of £1250 during her life or widowhood and if her remarriage during the rest of her life an annuity of £200. Trustees should stand possessed of his trust estate both capital and income.
6 Mar. 1905 the testator changed his will to give his wife £1500 annuity reduced to £400 if to remarriage, and make his friend and solicitor William Thornton Jones an additional executor.
Hannah Travis Ashworth died 12 Mar. 1915. The vendors have agreed a sale of the properties in Llandegfan at the price of £5750.
William Thornton Jones bought the property for £5750 paying vendors £319. 8s. 11p., each an equal and undivided share of 1/18th.
THE SCHEDULE: first part:
1. The site of the Bryn y Menai estate covers 4 a. 2 r. and 17 p. of land statute measure or thereabouts. 600 sq yds of the parish of Llandegfan.
2. The site of Borthwen Farm a further 43 a. 2 r. 17 p. or thereabouts.
3. Pieces of land messuages or tenements and cottage situate in the parish of Llandegfan lying between the road leading from Menai Bridge to Beaumaris and the Menai Straits. Will allow people and carriages to pass on the road.
4. The tenement known by Bryn containing the area of 364 sq yds or thereabouts. Allows these premises to use the well and promise to keep repairs to the 1" diameter pipe to convey water from the said well to premises hereinafter conveyed.
5. The full benefit of John Jones being of the conveyance of a piece of land sold by the testator to John Jones on 9 Mar.1899 of 513 sq yds or thereabouts in the parish of Llandegfan.
6. Mary Jane Morgan, Mary Ann Morgan and John Morgan right to water rights.
7. All other in any the estate if freehold tenure of freehold tenure of the testator situate in the said parish of Llandegfan with rights reserved or belonging or appertaining thereby.
Second Part: individual plots named and price paid for land and dwelling including, Cae Bach, Glyn Garth Post Office and Gors.