2 albums Vol 1 1928 - 1935, Vol 2 1935 - 1955 documenting Diana Gould's career. 77 programmes, cuttings, pictures and reviews. Items include those relating to 'The Marie Rambert Dancers','The Camargo Society', 'The Vic-Wells Ballet', 'The Markova-Dolin Ballet Company', 'The Mercury Theatre'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 DPDG/4/1
- Dates of Creation10 July 1928 - 1 Feb 1957
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).