Notes for lectures by H.F. Tozer relating to philology, etymology and syntax.
Notes for Lectures by H.F. Tozer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. e. 310-15
- Dates of Creation[Late 19th/early 20th century?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
H.T. Tozer - probably Henry Fanshawe Tozer (1829-1916), traveller, geographer, and classical scholar. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The notes were given to the Library in 1933.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
P.S. Spokes, Summary Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library relating to the city county and university of Oxford. Accessions from 1916 to 1962 (Oxford, 1964).