Printed circular letter relating to the opening of the Jewish Communal Kosher Restaurant, n.d. 1920s or 1930s.
Circular for the opening of the Jewish Communal Kosher Restaurant
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/166
- Dates of Creationc. 1920s or 1930s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Jewish Communal Kosher Restaurant opened at 214 Whitechapel Road, London, in the 1920s or 1930s.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.