Postcards including those of Tamatave, railway line, Queen Rasoherina, Vakinakaratra, Sakalava, Antanosy women, Malagasy hairstyles, Children of I'Emyrue, Antandroy, Fianarantsoa, peasant women, basket making, forge workers, Tananarive, Bara, Analaroa villagers, Analakely, Antsirabe, outrigger canoe, waterfall at Faratsino, rice making, Tanala, Angavo, Laikita, King of Sakalava and wives, Ambohimahasoa, Moramanga, Antanosy village, Fort Dauphin, Ambalavao, Museums of Paleontology and Natural History in Tananarive, Vezo, Antandroy, Bara, Mananjary, Betsimisaraka woman, Pangalanes Canal, Betsileo, Betafo, children from Namorona, Bara dancers, Ihosy, Tsimamanga - Chief Bara, Tsimihety, Vezo musicians, raffia sellers, Hova women and Bara women.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms63/ppms63/04/50
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 63/04/50
- Dates of Creation1920s - 1970s
- Physical Description103