Printer's copy for, and notes, collations of manuscripts and some correspondence concerning, Novum Testamentum Latine, ed. John Wordsworth and H.J. White (Oxford, 1889-1922).
Papers Relating to 'Novum Testamentum Latine'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.lat.bib.c.2-7,d.5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Lat. bib. c. 2-7, d. 5
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Language of MaterialLatin.
- Physical Description7 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry Julian White (1859-1934) was Dean of Christ Church Oxford and a Biblical scholar. John Wordsworth (1843-1911) was Bishop of Salisbury. Details of both are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by H.J. White in 1916.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 47783-9.