7 letters from Anthony Thorne to Peter Pears regarding the loan and sale of a Craske needlework (Beach Scene: The Foreshore). Letter from Anthony Thorne to Sylvia Townsend Warner. Paperwork relating to the removal of a Craske needlework from Scilly to London (6pp), January - July 1971. Includes a corrected catalogue for John Craske solo exhibition at the American British Art Gallery 1949.
Letters from Anthony Thorne to Peter Pears
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/2/1/11
- Dates of CreationJanuary-July 1971
- Physical Description16 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.