Mentions the relocation of 'Evacuation of Dunkirk' to New York. Contains criticisms of Craske's work.
Letter from G Barnard, Norwich Castle Museum to Elizabeth Wade White
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/1/4/6
- Dates of Creation29 January 1947
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.