Contains a photocopy of an original picture; card from John and Laura Craske with a painting signed by Craske; letter from Craske (5pp). Letter contains autobiographical information and discusses The Evacuation of Dunkirk, The Empress of Britain, The Relief of Eddystone Lighthouse, Panorama of the Norfolk Coast, and The Empress of Australia.
Envelope containing items from John Craske to Elizabeth Wade White
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/1/2/9
- Dates of Creation11 November 1942
- Physical Description1 envelope, 3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.