Contains an invitation from Harbeson and two handwritten notes on John Craske [likely by Elizabeth Wade White], one listing Craske exhibitions in US to date.
Envelope containing items from Georgiana Brown Harbeson, National Association of Women Artists
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/1/1/20
- Dates of Creation10 November 1942
- Physical Description1 envelope, 3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.