Contains article, 'Craske's needlework pageants', pp14-15 reviewing a Craske exhibition at the British American Art Gallery (American British Art Gallery), New York. Contains images of 'Waves' and 'Worsted Seascape' (a pencil annotation corrects this to 'Bringing Home the Catch'). Mentions Valentine Ackland. Author unknown.
Craft Horizons magazine, Summer 1950
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/1/1/28
- Dates of CreationSummer 1950
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.