Phillips Memorial Gallery, Washington in collaboration with the American British Art Center. Contains an introduction by H.S. Ede and lists Craske's watercolour, 'Norfolk Coast'. Also exhibited: Duncan Grant.
Exhibition list for 'Contemporary British Paintings'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CSK/1/1/9
- Dates of CreationApril 1941
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.