Folder also includes images of Jacques-Dalcroze with Marie Rambert at Kew Gardens, portrait of Jacques-Dalcroze, group in fancy dress costume, Marie Rambert dressed 'as ballet girl for costume ball'.Photographer is possibly Frédéric Boissonnas.
Marie Rambert at the Dalcroze Institute, Hellerau, [c. 1909 - 1912]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 MR/03/01/007
- Dates of Creation[c. 1909 - 1912]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).