Folder also includes images of Jacques-Dalcroze with Marie Rambert at Kew Gardens, portrait of Jacques-Dalcroze, group in fancy dress costume, Marie Rambert dressed 'as ballet girl for costume ball'.Photographer is possibly Frédéric Boissonnas.
Marie Rambert at the Dalcroze Institute, Hellerau, [c. 1909 - 1912]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 MR/03/01/007
- Dates of Creation[c. 1909 - 1912]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).