A burgundy silk hat owned by Marie Rambert, Mazurka 1915 - Russian peasant costume which is lined with hand-stitched net fabric.
Burgundy silk Mazurka hat owned by Marie Rambert, c. 1915
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 MR/02/001
- Dates of Creationc.1915
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionCondition is very fragile. Fabric is torn at different parts and needs to be handled with extra care.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).