Includes untitled poem by Marguerite Stewart the first line of which reads 'Once more onto the barre, dear friends' and reads as a 'Rambert' parody of the 'Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!' speech of Shakespeare's Henry V.
Typed poems and anecdotes, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 MR/07/026
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).