Four white leather and canvas ballet shoes. Includes note in Marie Rambert's handwriting 'shoes made for him at the time of defection'. Shoes appear unworn.
Four ballet shoes made for Rudolph Nureyev, [c. 1961]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 MR/02/007
- Dates of Creation[c. 1961]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).