Letters to, and some from, Dr Frank M. Hardie, mainly concerning literary and political matters, including the Oxford Union 'King and Country' debate, 1933.
Papers of Dr Frank M. Hardie
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. lett. c. 458-60, d. 448
- Dates of Creation1926-77
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Frank Martin Hardie (fl 1926-1977) was an author.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bought from Winifred A. Myers Ltd. in 1978.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.