Manuscript diary extracts, 1 November 1917-4 April 1918 (nd); Typescript recollections and diary extracts, 1915-1919, with mounted photographs, press cuttings, correspondence and certificates (1915-1919, 1976); Manuscript letter to his mother (nd); Photocopied press cuttings (nd); Typescript letter from Laurence Moore, Imperial Camel Corps Old Comrades' Association (7 June 1976); Typed transcript of an interview recorded with Peter Liddle (May 1976); Typescript history of East Riding Imperial Yeomanry badge (nd); Press cutting (23 September 1974); Typescript extract relating to the Lincolnshire Yeomanry (nd); East Riding Imperial Yeomanry booklet (nd); 3 manuscript diaries [1915-1918]; Leather wallet (nd); 23 photographs (1916-1918, nd).
Campbell Ward papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection EP 084
- Dates of Creation1915-1976
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 box; manuscript, typescript, photographs, press cuttings (partly photocopy), and printed material. Includes a leather wallet.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
C.Terry Ward, born in Glasgow in 1899, was a Trooper, East Riding Imperial Yeomanry and MGC (Machine Gun Corps), serving in Egypt/Palestine from 1916 and on the Western Front in 1918.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Egypt/Palestine catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available