by Hugh Bellott, Bishop of Bangor, and Eubule Thelwall, Warden of Ruthin, of Richard Parry of Ruthin, MA and Peers Mule of Ruthin, gent, as their attorneys to take seisin of the site of the Rectory and glebe of the late collegiate church of St Peter, Ruthin. Includes signatures of Eubule Thelwall and Hugh Bellott, Bishop of Bangor. Seal of Ruthin Hospital, damaged at the edges.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 PD/90/5/6
- Dates of Creation28 Jun 1591
- Physical Description1 item