An Act to authorise the Rhondda and Swansea Bay Railway Co. to construct new and substituted railways to abandon the construction of portions of their authorised railways and to amend the Acts relating to the Company; and for other purposes. (Rhondda and Swansea Bay Railway Act, 1886) (19 Victoria, cap. xliv).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/28x
- Dates of Creation4 June 1886
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.