A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.
Ordnance Survey aerial photographs prepared from Air Photographs taken by the R.A.F, March 1946. Approximate scale 1:1250 or about 50 inches to 1 mile. The aerial photographs have been catalogued in more detail using National Grid references.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 S/BE/101/hub
- Dates of Creation1946
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description193 photographs