An Act to extend the time limited by the Swansea Corporation Water Act, 1892, for the construction of the works authorised by that Act and to confer further powers upon the Mayor, Aldermen and Burgesses of the Borough of Swansea in regard to their water undertaking, and for other purposes. (Swansea Corporation Water Act, 1902) (2 Edw. VII, cap. lii).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/13 (qq)
- Dates of Creation23 June 1902
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.