An Act to provide for the abandonment of tramways and light railways in the county borough of Swansea; to confer further powers on the Swansea Improvements and Tramways Co.; to ratify the Assignment to the South Wales Transport Co. Ltd., of a Lease of the Oystermouth railway or tramroad and the works of the Mumbles Railway and Pier Co.; and for other purposes. (Swansea and District Transport Act, 1936) (26 Geo. V., and 1 Edw. viii).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/82
- Dates of Creation29 May 1936
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.