An Act to confer further powers on the Corporation of Swansea in relation to their water undertaking, to vary agreements for the supply of water by the Corporation to empower the Corporation to acquire lands to execute street improvements and to make better provision for the health, local government and finance of the borough, and for other purposes. (17 & 18 Geo. V., cap. cviii). (Swansea Corporation Act, 1927).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/14a
- Dates of Creation29 July 1927
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.